The Carrier Comfort Series Heat Pump offers you a convenient way to provide the best climate in your home throughout the year. You are able to use the appliance in the cold of winter as well as in the heat of summer. The operation is reversed during the colder winter season and it will offer you low-cost electric heat. There are five different models from which to choose: 25HCB3, 25HCB6, 25HCC5, 25HPA5 and the 25HPA6.
These heat pumps offer any home environmentally friendly spaces with its ENERGY STAR rating. This is what the Carrier company has set out to achieve and have made great strides in fulfilling the creation of a “natural environment” in your home.
Features and Benefits
The features and benefits of the Carrier Comfort Series Heat Pump make it a great product to purchase.
- The cooling and the heating systems are very efficient. This will depend on the model you would purchase. The highest number of SEER and HSPF on the models would indicate that it would offer a more efficient product and a greater potential for savings.
- The heat pump system has a compressor that runs smoothly and this contributes to quiet and efficient heating or cooling.
- WeatherArmor offers protection and shields the outdoor unit from hail and other types of damage.
- Included with these models is also the sound suppressing compressor blanket that would add to the quiet of the unit for the 1-stage models and a Silencer System II™ 2-stage models.
- It has a dual fuel system that could save you a lot on your utility bill. This will however depend on how you would utilize your product.
- The Carrier Comfort Series Heat Pump comes with the ENERGY STAR rating, which means it complies with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy as it uses less energy and prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting its strict energy efficiency guidelines.
The Specifications for the Comfort Series Heat Pump
- The efficiency of the Carrier Comfort Series Heat Pump gives you up to 16.5 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and up to 9.5 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) for your comfort and energy saving throughout the seasons.
- To get the best performance you need to choose the correct size for the size of your home.
- It is a heat pump that is engineered to run quietly to as low as 68 dB.
- These heat pumps have scroll compressor technology that deliver both comfort and reliability to your home.
- It has a humidifier to control the humidity in your home.
- It comes with a ten-year parts limited warranty when you register it properly.
- The unit has an Edge Programmable Thermostat that allows precise temperature and humidity.
- It comes with programmable features to further customize comfort.
- You could also set the different zones at different temperatures for up to eight different areas of your home for customized comfort and enhanced utility savings.
- There are also humidity controls as well.
- There are also a variety of other controls that would come with the particular model you purchase.
- The Puron refrigerant units have been manufactured as environmentally friendly products, as it contributes to the non-depletion of the ozone.
- The UV Lamp which comes as part of the system assists with the inhibition of the growth of contaminants especially on the indoor coil. This will leave the air in your home cleaner and thus provide you with fresher indoor air.
It is manufactured as a galvanized steel cabinet, louvered steel coil guard and baked-on powder paint which provide superior rust protection that would keep your system looking at its best for many years.
The Carrier Comfort Series Heat Pump is covered by a ten-year parts warranty. This is a limited warranty and it depends on your timely registration of your unit. This warranty only extends to the original owner. This limited warranty period is reduced to five years if you do not register your unit within ninety days of its installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the ten-year parts limited warranty period.
You are able to add an additional warranty onto the normal warranty of your Carrier Comfort Series Heat Pump, which deals with repair labor. For this you can add an additional five-year or ten-year coverage option. It is a transferable warranty and it might increase the value of your home as well.