You’re think of getting a new heat pump, or maybe you already have one that needs to be replaced or fixed. Chances are you have quite a lot of questions. To get a contractor in your area to contact you to answer your questions fill out the form below. Quotes are free and there’s no obligation on you to purchase anything.
What Should I Ask?
- Is a heat pump the best heating or cooling solution for my home – alternative Gas Furnace and Air Conditioning?
- What size heat pump would suite my heating area?
- What efficiency rating should I consider?
- What brand of heat pump should I consider?
- Which heat pumps do heating contractors recommend?
- Who should do the installation of your heat pump?
- What are the warrantees that come with my new heat pump?
- Do you guarantee your work? For how long?
- How much will a decent heat pump and installation cost?
- How much should I expect to save on my energy bills?
It is important to go get answers to these and other questions before buying a new heat pump. Do research on the internet, read heat pump reviews but ultimately we recommend that you talk to a professional licensed contractor and ask these questions. Remember, most contractors will gladly meet with you at no cost to answer your questions and give you a quote.