Looking to buy a new heating system? The Lennox XP21 heat pump has a fantastic array of features, and coming from one of the top manufacturers of heat pumps, the quiet operation of these heat pumps and their energy saving features make Lennon a popular choice.
When you compare them to other top brands, you will find that you are making a good and worthwhile choice. The Lennox XP21 heat pump comes in many capacities and for cooling and heating, you can trust the XP21 to meet your requirements every time.
Features and Benefits
- Lennox makes 3 series – The Lennox Signature XP21 leads the way, Lennox Elite and Lennox Merit.
- Silent Comfort technology – combined with two-stage operation, energy costs as well as sound levels are kept to a minimum. Silent Comfort technology in fact delivers sound levels as low as 67db. It is the efficiency of the Lennox XP21 that gives them an advantage over other models in the industry. Maintains precise temperatures. Silent Comfort outdoor fan motor with composite fan blades provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions. Silent Comfort Fan Grille uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit.
- Energy Star qualified – the Lennox XP21 is more efficient than other appliances. Being an Energy Star efficient appliance means products that are energy efficient, and this means you can save money and the environment all at the same time. With the Lennox XP21 there are no greenhouse gas emissions. This model conforms to the guidelines set out by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Sun Source Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and also creates a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump. Build-up of dust and other substances on your heating and cooling equipment can reduce its efficiency but a unit like Lennox XP21 filters out these particles.
- The unit has a 19.00 Seer and 9.70 HSPF rating and can save you hundreds of dollars each year when you compare it to a standard heat pump The two-stage operation maintains and distributes an even temperature in to the home.
- The Lennox XP21 Heat Pump comes with a 10-Year Limited Warranty on the compressor and on all covered components.
- Two-Stage cooling allows the XP21 to run far more efficiently and also produce more even temperatures than a conventional single-stage system.
- The Smart Hinge louvered design ensures quick and easy access to the interior components which makes it easy to do maintenance on the unit.
- High-efficiency outdoor coil-provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation.
- PermaGuard Cabinet – heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel.
- The XP21 can be linked to a gas furnace which means being able to alternate between using gas and electricity. The unit can also be powered by solar energy, and then federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – provides easy comfort without costly environmental damage.
- The XP21 can be linked to a dehumidification system, specifically the Humiditrol system. Humiditrol whole-home dehumidification system compatible which allows the system to manage the moisture in your home’s air for improved indoor air quality.
- Lennox XP21pricing is guarded, but you can always check with Lennox dealers. The Lennox XP21 3-ton heat pump as an example costs about $2,800. Units are more costly if you opt for the XP21 models with the variable speed air handler and the iComfort thermostat.
Lennon Warranty Information
Lennox has been setting the standard for home comfort for more than a hundred years, and they offer industry-leading warranty coverage which will protect your investment and ensure your peace of mind.
- 10-year parts
- 10-year compressor
- 20-year or Limited Lifetime heat exchanger
- 1 year labor warranty
Complete Care Plus Extended Warranty
The high standards required by Lennox means that your system will give you years of efficient, trouble-free performance. This affordable plan is for every brand of heat pump and covers service repairs after standard manufacturers’ warranties expire.
- Years of enjoyable comfort without having to worry about unexpected repairs
- No deductible
- Improves home value
- Provides a variety of coverage options – 3 year parts and labor, 5 or 10 years parts and labor and 12 year on parts and labor from Dave Lennox.
- Plans are 100% insured and fully protected.