Extreme climates, hot and cold, would require some form of central heating. However there is another, more cost effective way in which to heat or cool your home. A heat pump such as the Trane XR13 heat pump will give you much comfort and peace of mind. A heat pump has the benefit that it would cool your home in summer and heat it up in winter.
These units will make sure that you have total warmth and comfort. It is efficient and will provide you with a healthier living environment as well. Its durability would allow you to make use of it for a longer period and it is energy efficient as well.
Features and Benefits of the Trane XR13 Heat Pump
The Trane XR13 heat pump is all about having comfort in your home as it supplies you with the required heat in winter and cool in summer. This is provided by its:
- Efficient and Economical Performance – The Trane XR13 has a SEER rating of up to 14.50 and its HSPF is up to 8.50 XL. This is the way in which it offers an energy-efficient unit, both for heating and cooling. It would make sure that your utility bill is not as high as before.
- Durable Construction – The Trane pumps which include the Trane XR13 heat pump are constructed with components that are tested extensively. The tests are done to ensure that the components are reliable and that it will provide long-lasting performance.
- Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air – With the Trane CleanEffects you have all the reason to purchase a Trane XR13 heat pump. The system offers you an advanced air filtration, which filters the air by removing pollen, dust, and other irritants from the conditioned air. It provides you with air that is cleaner, healthier and in turn give you a more comfortable home.
Product Specifications of the Trane XR13 Heat Pump
The Trane XR13 heat pump has the same high-quality components as all the other Trane heat pumps. Thus, it would provide you with very long service. These components are:
- The Dual Climatuff compressors allows for efficient transfer of heat or cold. It is a reliable component and as quiet as all the models of Trane is.
- The Spine Fin Coil assists further to distribute the quality warm or cool air. It is manufactured from aluminum and it is the low resistance which makes the air flow free and easy.
- The galvanized full-side louvered panels are specifically there to protect the inner components of the unit.
- The baked-on powder paint protects the unit against rust and corrosion and gives it its attractive appearance.
- The Trane XR13 heat pump has a Duratuff Basepan that is tough and will not rust and are corrosion resistant. It will not warp or crack as well.
- The Charge Assist charging allows for charge accuracy to enhance the efficiency and reliability of the unit. It also simplifies its maintenance and servicing.
- The Compressor Sound Insulators in most of the models including this model will allow for quiet operation and is found on selected heat pumps.
- With the Corrosion Resistant Fasteners you will find that you will have a corrosion and rust free unit.
The Warranty on the Trane XR13 Heat Pump
When you purchase a Trane XR13 heat pump you will have to make sure that the product is under warranty. It will be a sign of long-term service to you as well. The fact is that it will save you on cost in the long-run. Each Trane heat pump has to have a warranty. If you register the product within sixty days of installation, you would be provided with a Registered Limited Warranty.
The important aspects that the warranty covers on the Trane XR13 heat pump are the following:
- The compressor has a ten year limited warranty
- The outdoor coil has a ten year limited warranty.
- All the internal functional parts have a ten year limited warranty as well.
Should the sixty day registration of your Trane XR13 heat pump lapses (if you neglect to do so on installation) then Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply. Extended warranties, which are optional, are available to you. These warranties could pay for the labor and other costs that is not covered by the normal warranty.